2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information "Personal Information" is the information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address and credit or debit card number.
- Personal Information You Submit We collect Personal Information when you submit it to us, including but not limited to when you submit a donation, register for or subscribe to certain events, products, or services, create a profile, participate in a sweepstakes or contest, take a survey, use an interactive feature, or participate in a forum.
- Personal Information We Receive from Third Parties We may receive Personal Information about you from third parties, including, for example, information about your transactions, purchase history, or relationships with various product and service providers, and your use of certain applications. For example, if you access an Online Service through a third party connection or log-in, such as Facebook Connect, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to us. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account, any information you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service.
- Other Information "Other Information" is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as browser information, information collected through cookies and other technologies, demographic information, and aggregated information. We may combine Other Information with your Personal Information, and when we do, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- Other Information You Submit We collect Other Information when you submit it to us. It may include your age, gender, education, occupation, financial information, interests, photos, connections, and comments.
- Other Information We Receive from Third Parties We may receive Other Information about you from third parties, including but not limited to, demographic data, information about your interests, and information about your activities on other websites.
- Other Information We Collect Automatically When You are Online Personal Data Personal data is collected when users provide personal information that is not publicly available to RADical Hope, for example by registering through the Site and donating funds. The personal information that you provide must be true, accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) must contain your real name, address and other requested details. Aggregated information, such as information on traffic patterns within the Site, is collected by RADical through various methods:
- IP Addresses: We collect IP addresses through the Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the web. Web servers, the computers that "serve up" web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from the Site, our servers log your IP address. The Site does not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, so although your session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to us.
- Children and Privacy We will not knowingly market to or collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for the purposes set forth below. Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. To improve the quality of our services, we may combine the Personal and Other Information we collect with information that you provide to us in connection with us.
To provide and manage our relationship and/or services. We use the Personal Information we collect from and about you to provide our products and services and features to you and to improve upon our services, including, without limitation: to process and fulfill your donation, to send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, to measure and improve those services and features, to personalize your experience; to allow you to comment on content, participate in online games, contests, promotions or rewards programs, to provide you with customer support, and to respond to inquiries.
To contact you. RADical Hope may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to our products and services and/or the products and services of third parties to the email or postal address you provided. To help make these promotional materials more relevant to you, we may use and combine any of the Personal and Other Information we collect to assist us in sending you promotional materials. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from us, please let us know by contacting us as described in the Stay Informed section or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. There are certain service transactional notifications that you may not opt-out, such as billing and receipt notices, and notifications of date, locations, times and/or other changes to any RADical Hope sponsored event to which you are registered. We may also use your email address to respond to inquiries or requests you make to us.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Information Made Public Through Use of Our Services and User Privacy Settings Certain features on our website or other online services give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include forums, message boards, chats, and creating community profiles. When you use these features, you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and email address, may be publicly available to anyone, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third party application developers, and anyone else with access to our Online Services. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit and make public through these interactive features.
- Our Disclosure of Information We also share your Personal and Other Information:
- To allow third-party service providers to assist us in providing and managing Our Services. We may make your Personal and Other Information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide our products and services by, for example: developing or supporting products and features; sending email messages on our behalf; processing payments; fulfilling orders; delivering subscriptions; auditing; processing data or statistics; and serving, customizing or delivering marketing or ads.
- To permit third parties to send you promotional materials. We may share, sell or trade your Personal and Other Information with other third party companies, groups, or non-profit organizations to directly market offers to you.
- California Residents: If you do not want your Personal and Other Information shared with these third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know by contacting as described in the Stay Informed section.
- To protect the rights of RADical Hope and our users. There may be instances when RADical Hope may disclose your Personal and Other Information, including situations where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of RADical Hope or its affiliates, or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of our products and services or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; (iv) comply with the law or legal process, including laws outside your country of residence; or (v) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets. If RADical Hope sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, RADical Hope may transfer your Personal and Other Information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Cross-Border Transfer. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using our products and services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
RADical Hope uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard Personal Information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for hackers or other third parties not under the control of RADical Hope to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
7. HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You can access or modify your information and modify your preferences by contacting us as indicated below and in the Stay Informed section.
8. CONTACT US
RADical Hope, Inc.
32 2nd Ave. Unit 348
Burlington, MA 01803
Opting-out You may request to stop receiving electronic or postal notifications at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. In the subject field, type "Opt Out" and provide us your name and the e-mail, phone or postal address you wish to be removed.
California Residents: If you would like to request that we withhold your information from any third-party, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject field, type "Third-Party Opt Out" and provide us your name and the e-mail, phone or postal address you wish you have removed.
This policy was updated: September 2018.